Monday, March 01, 2010

Two curling cartoons in honor of Olympic curling

I have not finished watching all of the Olympic women's curling on my DVR, so do not tell me the results. At one point I had 12 hours on there, and I am sure I have watched 24 hours worth, compressed down to 50% to 33% with aggressive skipping (a curling pun if you get it). Partly the reason you can watch three hours of curling in one is because NBC tends to cut about 4 to 8 rocks out of each end, usually the first ones, and fill it with commercials, and then they fill the breaks with commercials. I do have to do some skipping ahead during the early part of the end and through timeouts, because much as I would like to, I do not have the time to watch it all the way through.

Here are some cartoons to keep the Olympic curling fun alive a few more days.

(via the Ottawa Citizen, via Cam Cardow at Cagle cartoons, this one)

(via Savage Chickens)

No comments: