Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bubbling water probably not a spring

I noticed this water bubbling out of a steel cover at the end of our street, but it was during a big rain storm so at first I thought that the storm drain might have been a little overwhelmed since we do live at the bottom of the valley that Shellpot creek runs through. I thought only a movie would give the true bubbling effect.





Now after a dry day it is still bubbling, and I notice the cover has WATER written on it. A call has been placed to the Wilmington water department (302-576-3891) and they are well aware of the leak. My fear is that I will get home today and I won't be able to turn into my street because of the big hole in the middle where they are fixing this problem.

1 comment:

whirdly said...

They are starting to fix it now!