Thursday, July 19, 2007

Can you name all of the Presidents? - A quiz

Can you name all of the presidents off the top of your head? Try the quiz here.

I am embarrassed to say that I only got 31 out of 43 presidents on this quiz. The most shocking part is that I lived on some of these streets yet I was still unable to remember them in the heat of the moment. Enter as many last names as you can in 10 minutes. I have a nephew who could do this when he was 4 (with some gentle intermittent first name prompting from his father.)

I can console myself with the fact that I knew the two least remembered presidents (only 48% remembered them). I have actually been to the presidential library of one of them (Thank you for the recommendation, Sara Vowell), and the other I remembered as one of the "caretaker" President's of the United States from a school musical on the "I Love Lisa" episode of the Simpsons. On the pother hand, I had a lot of trouble with the pre-Civil War presidents.

26% of people who took the test remembered them all. How did you do?

(via Neatorama)

No comments: