Tuesday, November 07, 2006

You still have time to vote!

It's 5pm. Did you vote today? If not please run out and do so.

Diesel Sweeties spoofs computer voting machines taking over the world and takes a swipe at Delaware, all at the same time.

Anyone should be honored to receive Delaware as a consolation prize after the machines take over the world.

I, for one, would like to be the first to welcome our new error-ridden, fraud-prone, and paper-trail-lacking computerized voting machine overlords.

tags: , ,

1 comment:

NotPhil said...

It's not just the bugs and the lack of evidence for the way someone voted that bugs me about those machines, it's the fact that the machine I used won't allow for write-in votes.

It took half an hour for me to get a paper ballot from the election judge. When I complained about the way the machines were set up to the county election commissioner, I was told I had no right to vote for anyone other than the people they included on the ballot. Some of the people I wanted to vote for were members of a third party.

So much for voting for the candidate you like. The machines won't even let you now.