Thursday, December 15, 2005

Which file extension are you?

Even considering the extreme geekiness of these types of quizzes, I am still willing to admit to you that I have taken two in as many days and found them amusing for the 30 seconds it took (which is about what the internet is for anyway). The "Which file extension are you?" quiz was at least familiar enough for me to relate to. Enjoy it or not as the mood strikes you.

Given that I have a new iPod nano that I have been filling up and annoying my friends with, I think they would all agree with the conclusion below. I am glad I am not a .pdf, I hate that file type!

You are .mp3 The kids love you.  You get along with just about everybody except the music industry.  You really make yourself heard.
Which File Extension are You?

No comments: