Sunday, December 18, 2005

Giant Christmas snow globe in the wild and exciting decorations

Careful readers will recall that I was hypnotized by a giant snow globe long before the Christmas season began. I have finally spotted one of these snow globes in the wild in the best of all possible places - at my neighbor's house! I apologize for the quality of the picture (remember my Treo phone camera stinks) but I felt compelled to take a picture for the historical record.

Other exciting Christmas decorations on my block include a lighted train whose wheels blink to produce the illusion of rotation. It is so hypnotic it must be responsible for some accidents at the light on the corner.

This set of decorations seems to have grown almost organically on the lawn. It is just a fun collection of holiday eclectica.

No comments: