Monday, October 13, 2008

A quiz for people who know everything!

My regular readers would know that I would have to tackle a "Quiz for people who know everything". There are nine questions. A starting sample -
1. Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends.

2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
I like the introduction (seemingly written by the McCain campaign) -
These are not trick questions. They are straight questions with straight answers.
I got 6 1/3 out of nine questions (missed two, and only got one third of another). The comments section disagrees with some of the answers. Which is to be expected as this is the internet.

Readers, how well did you do?

(for the photo to accompany the quiz, I was torn between Einstein, Sherlock Holmes and Ken Jennings, which should I have picked?)

(via Neatorama, via Miss Celenia, via Big Shot Bob in Texas)

2 comments:

whirdly said...

I got 5 correct. Would have gotten six, but I forgot to complete my "s" list.

Howard said...

I got six.