Sunday, March 09, 2008

Videos of the raging Shellpot Creek

Yesterday the Shellpot Creek was as raging as I have ever seen it. We had a lot of rain which continued all day. Several trees whose bases we have always used as a marker for the height of the creek were covered. I realize my pictures have failed to do justice to the raging of the creek so I thought I would add a little motion with some video shot from the sunroom during the height of the rain and creek.

A 35 second closeup of the torrent going by.


34 seconds of raging creek with lots of cool debris floating by.


17 seconds of the water fall with logs going over.


In case you don't realize how close the creek is to the house. This video shows it well.

2 comments:

a most peculiar nature said...

Great videos, very cool to watch !

Anonymous said...

Do you also own swamp land in Florida?