Friday, February 01, 2008

Tried out for Jeopardy

This was the Jeopardy tryout week on the web. I missed it last year and I wanted to participate this year. The mechanics were simple enough but some of the questions were obscure.

The timer counts down to zero and you begin. You have 15 seconds to answer a question. You get the catagory, but in this test you don't need to give your answer in the form of a question. They even said that spelling doesn't have to be perfect.

I hope I did well. The next part of the process is still a random selection from the best of the web to go to one of the tryout cities and answer the 50 question written test and then if you "pass" that test you might get to try a mock jeopardy game. Then you get on the list and you might get to go to California to be on the show. I don't expect to be called just because the odds are against it.

No comments: