Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Always the Superbowl bridesmaid never the bride

I am often in the city where the Superbowl will be played before the game but never for the game. I don't know if I ever would have the opportunity to go or be willing to spend the cash. Maybe I can win a contest some year.

This year it's Phoenix. In year's past I have been in Ft. Lauderdale or Miami before the big event. . Several times. One year I missed it in San Diego. If it ever came to Philadelphia (ha, ha) I would have to leave on a business trip or something.

Meanwhile for the runup to the big game, if Green Bay plays New England I will be good for my fantasy football playoff pool (more math and an exlanation of my picks in a later post). If a miracle happens and San Diego beats New England to get in I would be great. We shall see. I guessed that San Diego might have a chance against Indianapolis, but I am not sure lightning can strike twice.

No comments: