Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Old One, Dark One, Minion, Which Lovecraftian horror are you?

A great quiz for those Lovecraftian cultists out there. Which Cthulhu mythos character are you?

You scored as Cthulhu, You are Great Cthulhu! You lay and dream at home (or the beach) most of the time but one day (when the stars are right) you will suddenly have the power to get out there and show the world what you're made of! Lets hope you don't do too much damage......

Which Cthulhu Mythos character/God are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

I needed to answer a tie breaker to decide between Cthulhu himself, and Yog-Sothoth (The Lurker at the Threshold, The Key and the Gate, The Beyond One, Opener of the Way The All-in-One and the One-in-All), so I suppose I could be either of them as required. If my hair was whiter I could have been Nodens(Lord of the Great Abyss or Nuada of the Silver Hand). Let me review my Necronomicon for advice on this situation.

(found via Neatorama at Under Vhool's Shadow which is about all things Lovecraftian)

No comments: