Saturday, March 11, 2006

The cutest porcupine you ever saw.

This South American prehensile tail porcupine was so intensely eating its South American prehensile tail porcupine chow. It was the cutest thing. He remained unperturbed by the crowds, the picture taking, or even the flowers.

This year the Philadelphia Flower Show added animal presentations, even more selling booths, and most importantly - bars, in the middle of the convention hall. I guess attendance must be dropping year to year.

I don't know if I will go next year, I think it's getting too commercial. It used to be all about the flowers, and I am afraid they've lost that.


tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you have against getting your "buzz" on while enjoying some pointy rodents and pretty smelling flowers?