Sunday, January 15, 2006

Rejoice! Today I have found my Dream Chocolate Dessert!

When I was younger, my favorite desserts were chocolate. Even now chocolate is my first choice. When I order a chocolate sundae I ask for chocolate ice cream, and chocolate syrup (or hot fudge). I am so crazy for chocolate that I would ask for a chocolate dish and chocolate spoon if I could.

Today I got my wish. At brunch today at the DuPont Country Club, the desserts were tiny chocolate mousses in chocolate bowls with chocolate spoons. Unfortunately I bit off the spoon end on my first bite and had to resort to more traditional utensils for the rest of the course. I am sorry I can only share the picture with you instead of digitally transmitting the dessert, because it was delicious. Maybe on the next version of the internet.

No comments: