Saturday, July 23, 2005

Free TMBG foam hands

We also got these great free They Might Be Giants foam hands. They looked really cool when we all waved and were rocking to the music. As you can see the crowd was great and we all loved the band.

I haven't been a fan for all 20 years because I am not quite old enough. I have been a fan long enough that when I first heard them I was more like thin John, but over the years I have become a little more like thick John.

The concert was great and worth the long anticipation. They are such a great band in concert because they have always stuck with their sparse instrumentation but great sounding songs, and this translates great to the concert venues. Go to TMBG.com for more info.

Why don't some of you tell me your favorite They Might Be Giants song.

No comments: