I plugged in my model fit for the electricty use at my house into the RAW website. The categories are listed below:
- constant - use of electricity throughout the year not assignable to any cause.
- due to X mas - in 2011 and 2012 ude to the Christmas lights
- due to cooling degree days - electricity used to air condition (cool) the house
- due to heating degree days - electricity used to heat the house (more important in 2013 with addition of more floor heating)
- residual - error in the fit vs. the actual kWh usage. (sometimes negative)
RAW produced this plot.
I think it looks nice. More kWh are used during the summer for cooling. Less in the winter for a little bit of Christmas lights and a small amount of cooling until Winter 2013-2014 when the solarium floor was turned on for the first time.